About the presets. I wanted to create an extremely useful and versatile Lightroom Pack that could be used for any type of photography session. These were tested using Sony, Nikon, Canon, FujiFilm and Adobe standard color camera profiles. These were made to work best in Adobe Lightroom Classic Version 10.1 or higher with camera raw 13.1 or higher. They will still work in Adobe Lightroom CC and Lightroom Mobile, but results may vary.
50+ PRE-MADE LOOKS (PRESETS)
103 FREESTYLE PRESETS
DESIGNED for WEDDINGS, PORTRAITS, LANDSCAPE, COMMERCIAL, URBAN/STREET, TRAVEL
How to Install:
1. Unzip the File “Tried & True Preset | Full Collection” and store the folder safely on your hard drive.
2. Update Adobe Lightroom. Make sure you’re running 10.1 or higher. (I personally use CC Classic)
3. To install, head to the presets sidebar in the develop tab and click the “+” icon.
4. Choose import and find the “Tried & True Preset | Full Collection” folder your presets downloaded to.
5. You’ll need to import each folder separately. To do so, open each folder and select all the .XMP files before clicking import.
6. Start Editing & Have Fun!
Thank you again for your support! It really means so much to me!
VERY IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT download these on your phone. Download them on your laptop or desktop computer FIRST. Once installed in Lightroom CC; they can then be used on mobile after. Make sure you’re running the latest version of Lightroom. You will receive a zipped folder containing .XMP files that can only be used in the latest version of Lightroom.
Still not convinced? That's okay! Click the button below to see a ton of example images and learn more about the presets!
- JENNIFER WAX
The Tried and True Presets are really simple & fun to work with! You get so many different options! I love that they're easy to use and understand. Definitely worth the money!
- PAIGE TOMLINSON
The Tried and True presets cut my editing time in half! No more messing with sliders and so easy to use! Worth every penny!
- MONI LYNN IMAGES
Tried and True Presets are the best of both worlds. With options of both premade styled presets and access to quick adjustment options that will help you reflect your style so much quicker. I love the variety the presets provide.
KEEP UP WITH THE FUN ON INSTAGRAM »